In June 2019 Sam Armstrong and Julia Tregaskis-Allen will be celebrating their 10th Nordic Walking holiday together. The venue is back where it all began: the Alpine valley of Chamonix. We do hope that you will be able to join us.
We meet in Chamonix, the mountaineering capital of the world, and begin a journey of discovery which takes in the history, culture, folklore and wildlife of the mountains. From remote farms and refuges, to ancient Roman towns and beautiful lakeside mountain villages – it’s all here!
At the end of each day relax and soak up the Alpine environment in our traditional French mountain hotel perfectly situated at the foot of the famous Glacier des Bossons.
- Mont Blanc – Spectacular scenery of snowy peaks, glaciers and granite spires
- Three Nordic walks on good paths and track to suit all levels
- Save the legs and take a chair lift above the tree line!
- Explore Chamonix – Relax in one of the many open-air cafes
- Fabulous French cuisine in a traditional 3* mountain hotel with pool
- Easy transfer included from Geneva Airport
Our 3 day Chamonix Nordic walking break is designed for Nordic walker looking to join a local guide to explore some of the ‘must do’ Chamonix classic trails. Situated in the heart of the French Alps, sharing borders with both Italy and Switzerland, Chamonix has walking trails for every level. Each route starts within easy access of your hotel and will explore a different part of the valley each day.
- Full board accommodation in 3* family run a hotel in Chamonix (except one lunch). Based on two people sharing in a twin or double room
- The services of a local International Mountain Leader (who is also a Nordic Walking Instructor) and their expenses.
- The services of a Nordic Walking leader
- Return airport transfers to/from Geneva to Chamonix.
- Tracks and Trails souvenir
- In valley transport and one cable car ticket as part of your walk
- UK airport transfers
- Drinks and snacks
- Single rooms are available for a supplementary fee of £250
Contact details below.
The map shows the approximate location of the Holiday.
For more information, availability and booking, please use the contact form below.