Learn the Nordic Walking UK 4 gear technique from the experts at NWUK
This course will teach you how to master the skill of Nordic Walking and maximise the results you can gain from this amazing way to exercise outdoors. Whatever your level, you will learn how to use the poles effectively, tone your whole body, add intensity and adapt the technique to get the results you want.
Guests must bring suitable outdoor attire and shoes.
- Sunday 8th October – Tues 10th October
Please book directly with Champneys by clicking HERE
- Arrival 2pm
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Nordic Walking workshops (5+hours)
- Nordic Walking poles worth £30
- Guests will gain their NWUK Freedom Passport (with associated benefits) and will be introduced to their local groups.
- Thalassotherapy pool session 25 minutes worth £20
- Use of the facilities
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Two nutritious 3-course dinners, buffet breakfasts & 3-course buffet lunches
- Depart 4pm
Prices from £379.00 per person at Forest Mere
*£3 charge applies for advanced class bookings only. All breaks are subject to availability.
The map shows the approximate location of the Holiday.
For more information, availability and booking, please use the contact form below.