Beautiful alpine walking on the best of the Mont Blanc Circuit – Lead by NWUK HQ Team!
The circuit of Mont Blanc is one of the finest walking routes in the Alps. It is in reality a series of paths linking the seven valleys that surround the highest mountain in Western Europe, Mont Blanc. It normally takes a fortnight to complete the whole circuit, but for those with less time this one-week Exodus tour takes in the most outstanding sections with beautiful mountain highlights each day.
• Walk surrounded by dramatic mountain scenery
• See the high alpine lake Lac Blanc
• Stay in a comfortable chalet with outdoor hot tub
- 5 days centre-based walking; 1 free day
- Travel by minibus, local train and cable car
- Altitude maximum 2352m, average 1525m
- Group normally 4 to 14, plus UK leader
- 7 nights in comfortable chalet, all rooms with private bathrooms
- All breakfasts, 5 picnic lunches, 6 dinners
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Flights from London (if booking incl. flights)
What’s not included
- Travel insurance
- Visas and vaccinations
- Single accommodation (not available)
Please contact Paula for more details
The map shows the approximate location of the Holiday.
For more information, availability and booking, please use the contact form below.