Walk through Corsica’s diverse landscapes – lead by the NWUK HQ team!
Caught between France and Italy, yet with its own cuisine, culture and language, Corsica is a land of dramatic beauty. Corsica offers a range of different terrain in a small and diverse island full of surprises. Based in the village of Bocognano, the quaint mountain railway gives easy access to some of the island’s best walking routes, covering mountain passes, rockpools and pine forests from the central highlands to the sea.
• Diverse land scapes and impressive mountain scenery
• Free day to explore the old capital Corte, or to relax on the beach at Ajaccio
• Beautifully located family-run hotel
- 7 nights in a family-run hotel with en suite facilities
- 5 days centre-based walking; 1 free day
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader
- Well-marked trails, often rocky and uneven
- Altitude maximum 1650m, average 800m
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners
- All accommodation (see accommodation section)
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Flights from London (if booking incl. flights)
What’s not included
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
Please contact Paula for more details
The map shows the approximate location of the Holiday.
For more information, availability and booking, please use the contact form below.