From the arid Atacama Desert in the north to the glacial landscape of Torres del Paine National Park in the south,
Chile is an incredible destination for Nordic Walking. Walk on volcanic slopes, past glistening salt lakes and
alongside remote, cactus-lined canyons. In Patagonia, where icy waters flow from dramatic mountain scenery, we
see giant glaciers and hike in the shadow of the world’s second largest ice field.
This trip includes four nights are spent staying in refuges, situated in privileged locations inside the boundaries of
the breathtaking Torres del Paine National Park.
At a Glance
• 10 nights hotels with en suite rooms, nights mountain refuge with shared facilities • Travel by internal flights and private/public bus
• Altitude maximum 500m, average 1000m
• Visit the wonderful city of Valparaiso on the Pacific Coast
• Nordic Walking in Patagonia and the Atacama Desert
• Complete the famous W-Trek in Torres del Paine National Park • See the bizarre lunar landscape of the Moon Valley
• Included excursion to El Tatio Geysers
• Walk in Guatin Valley and Quebrada del Diablo
• Expert local leaders and mountain guides
Activity L v l: 3 (Moderate).
Overall this is not a difficult trip as most of the walks are day-walks at low altitude. There area few days
at high altitude when in the north of the country and we will potentially reach ,500m. In Torres del Paine the trails are good but they can be steep and rocky in places. Altitude maximum ,500m, average 1,000m.
For full itinerary please get in touch
The map shows the approximate location of the Holiday.
For more information, availability and booking, please use the contact form below.