Snowshoeing in the Southern French Alps
January 31st-February 4th
Discover the pristine winter wilderness of the Southern French Alps on
snowshoes. Away from the commercialised ski resorts, the villages and
mountains on the edge of the Ecrins National Park offer an authentic taste
of Alpine paradise.
You will be staying in a charming Alpine village situated on a plateau
surrounded by snow-covered mountains in a choice of two hotels, both
situated in the heart of the old village.
Each day there will be two levels* of snowshoe walks organised : one half
day gentle walk and the other a full day, more adventurous option. You will
explore the surrounding valleys and mountains on snowshoes and your guides
will point out the various animals and natural treasures hidden in the
This is an exclusive snowshoeing trip bookable by invitation only from Vivo
- Specially designed itinerary designed for
Vivo Fitness Breaks
- Trip guide and coordinator
- Transfers Marseilles airport in line with suggested flight times
- UIAGM Guided Snowshoeing on exceptional Mountain trails
- Expert Mountain Guides giving the choice of 2 level walks each day* 8 max each level
- 4 Nights accommodation B&B with choice of hotels
- Hire of Snowshoes and Poles
- Welcome drinks
- Private transfer to trails from your accommodation
- Evening meal booking and coordination
You have a choice of
The charming and Rustic Chamois Hotel
Or the Delightful Autanne Hotel with SPA facilities
For Full Itinerary and costs, please click here
The map shows the approximate location of the Holiday.
For more information, availability and booking, please use the contact form below.