Ullswater Way in the Lake District
We are delighted to announce this exciting joint trip with Samantha Armstrong, Coreconcept Mid Derbyshire Nordic Walking and Nicky Sproson, Nics Nordic Walking.
This iconic 20 route leads you around the Lake Shores of Ullswater over 3 days, giving views into the mountains as far as Blencathra and the Helvellyn range as you summit Gowbarrow.
We arrive on Sunday 21st July to start walking on Monday for 3 days.
You can choose to stay over for another night at the end of the trip or leave after the walking on Wednesday. Whichever way you do it there are lots of options for you to stay to enjoy this super trip with us.
The cost of this Walking Holiday will include:
- 2 Dinners in the village of Glenridding
- 2 Lunch boxes – Nicky Sproson specials – no rubbish, and far too healthy lunches!
- 1 lunch in the secret café in the fells – Lowther Barn at Sandwick
- 3 x Ullswater Steamer Trips either to start or finish your walk
- 3 days of guided walking around the route by Nics Nordic Walks team of experienced walk leaders, giving guidance over the typical Lakeland terrain.
OPTIONAL EXTRA – Mountain Day to be designed by Nic with the group who choose this option – many many options available for different ascents or technicalities! (additional cost of £30 per person, minimum 6 persons.
OPTIONAL EXTRA – Navigation talk by Charles Sproson of Mountain Run – £95 costs to be shared between everyone attending
Accommodation is not included, we can advise upon enquiry
For the full itinerary, see contact details below.
The map shows the approximate location of the Holiday.
For more information, availability and booking, please use the contact form below.