Ullswater Way in the Lake District –
Dates: 13th, 14h 7 15th May 2019 or 15th, 16th & 17th June 2019
This iconic 22 mile route leads you around the Lake Shores of Ullswater over 3 days, giving views into the mountains as far as Blencathra & the Helvellyn range & up towards the High Street ridgeline as you summit Gowbarrow.
The cost of this Walking Holiday will include:
· 3 Nights Accommodation (starting the evening before you walk, 12,13,14 May accommodation)
· 3 Evening meals in the village of Glenridding
· 2 Lunch boxes – Nicky Sproson specials – no rubbish, and far too healthy lunches!
· 1 lunch in the secret café in the fells – Lowther Barn at Sandwick
· 3 x Ullswater Steamer Trips either to start or finish of your walks
· 3 days of guided walking around the route by Nic’s Nordic Walks’ team of experienced walk leaders, Nic is an qualified Mountain Leader, with lots of knowledge of the surrounding fells, living in Glenridding, all of the team give guidance over the typical Lakeland terrain, which can be slightly tricky in parts.
· OPTIONAL EXTRA – Mountain Day to be designed by Nic with the group who choose this option – many options available for diffident ascents or technicalities! (additional cost of £20 per person, minimum £60
· OPTIOPNAL EXTRA – Navigation talk by Charles Sproson of Mountain Run – £95 between everyone attending
Prices are based on 2 sharing (single person supplement may apply)
YHA, B&B, Guest House or Lakeside Hotel – prices range between £365 & £660
A further night’s accommodation, at the end of the hols, could be arranged at my cheaper rates upon request.
The map shows the approximate location of the Holiday.
For more information, availability and booking, please use the contact form below.